felting, natural dyeing tutorials, learn to felt step by step beginners experienced feltmakers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Freeform Lace Shawls

First I wish everyone a very creative and abundant new year.

I made some new freeform lace shawls this week. Together with my daughter we have been assembling, stitching until we couldn't anymore.
Here are some pictures already, more to come:

This is what happens when my daughter doesn't feel like modelling.


You can find them all and many more in the shawls section in my etsy shop

2 comments:

Helena Post said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! So yummy looking.... Gonna be a while till I can make again, so maybe I'll just create vicariously through you!! Love your work, you're an inspiration:)

lizet frijters said...

Hi Hellena, thanks for your comment. I think your work is amazing as well. Hope the little baby twins are going well. That is an amazing creation on its own. There is a time for everything. Enjoy!

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs