felting, natural dyeing tutorials, learn to felt step by step beginners experienced feltmakers

Thursday, January 3, 2008

A bit about myself



As a self -taught textile artist, I learned from life and from my mother's enthusiasm in textile works, especially knitting. I have an ongoing interest in organic gardening, textile, art and craft, natural materials, dance, life and many more...
I started knitting at the age of 5 and never stopped working with textiles. Of course I have breaks sometimes and usually can't wait to start a new project again. I seem to never run out of ideas, which is fantastic.
I learned many more textile techniques over the years and feltmaking became one of my favorites.
I am also a designer of cooperative eco-games. You can find my games at
I live in the beautiful tropical paradise of Far North Queensland of Australia and love it here.
I love creating pieces that are beautiful to the eye and soft to the touch. I hope you'll enjoy my work and I love to receive comments, you can comment at the bottom of every post.

If you like to contact me by email: lizet_frijters(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au

2 comments:

heide said...

Lizet,
As a fellow felt artist, I love your work, especially your dresses, however you don't seem to make many of those. Do you sell them any place I don't know of? I understand so well all those passions and never running out of ideas to create!
Heide
felted-feast.com

lizet frijters said...

Thanks a lot for your visit. I make only few dresses these days, but who knows...

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs