felting, natural dyeing tutorials, learn to felt step by step beginners experienced feltmakers

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Batwings - Purple Felt Art Shawl, Skirt and Top all in one.


I haven't been posting for a while and it is time to show a new piece: batwings.


Batwings can be used as a shawl, a skirt or a top.

This piece is made from hand felted organic merino wool pieces and nuno felted pieces embellished with fluffy cotton ribbon. Everything is dyed with natural dyes.


Awesome and it lends itself to many different occasions.

For more images and to buy this item go to my etsy shop.


1 comment:

Orange Vaquita said...

I'm absolutely loving your shawl/skirt/top. I would buy it immediately if I wasn't living on such a small budget.

It's beautiful!

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs