felting, natural dyeing tutorials, learn to felt step by step beginners experienced feltmakers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Black Merino Wool

Look what I received in the mail yesterday. A beautiful black merino fleece. I am so happy with it. It feels so soft and greasy (still needs to be washed).

I am very surprised about how clean it is, not much vegetation in it at all.


I bought it from "The Natural Coloured Fibre Company". They stock merino in black , white , brown and every shade of grey . Corriedale , Romney , Perendale , Comeback , English and Border leister , Finnsheep and Alpaca in just about every colour under the sun.

Send me an email at lizet(at)lizetfrijters(dot)com if you want their details.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice Lizet, looking forward to seeing what you make with this :))

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs