felting, natural dyeing tutorials, learn to felt step by step beginners experienced feltmakers

Monday, October 26, 2009

Etsy Finds - Dust team: Freeform

And here are two more members of the Dust Team ( the Australian Etsy Team). I love freeform in any medium. It is a personal spontaneous expression that can not be duplicated.

Renate Kirkpatrick makes beautiful freeform crochet wearables and accessories. It is so hard to choose which photo to choose out of her shop, so maybe visit her shop to see more of her work. Here is an image of her “Chocolate Box”, a Freeform Cushion Cover:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22758252


Another item that caught my attention is this beautiful “Delight Vessel”, made by AussieWoodcraft.

Created through collaboration between the artist and nature, this unique vessel is designed to preserve its natural grains and is now awaiting a new home to be admired for its natural beauty.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17684280

1 comment:

Aussie Woodcraft Design said...

Hi Lizet. Your work is absolute remarkable. Love your site, very interesting. I wish i was as clever with the computer technology to be able to express myself and show off my choice of artists as well. hey i am learning slowly and will get there soon. I thank you for appreciating my Delight Vessel. I must say it takes a great artist to be able to capture great art by another artist. keep up with the good work.

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs